1. Getting packages in the post 2. Dr Oetker pizzas 3. Duvel 4. Heavy metal hunting in dusty old record shops 5. Passion Fruit 6. Making compilation tapes 7. Pointless arguments about which band is better 8. Luke's 100% underground, no compromise, no surrender attitude 9. Darkthrone 10. Fresh proper coffee
1. First cup of tea in the morning 2. English strawberries with cream 3. Newcastle Brown Ale 4. Waking up to a unexpected package in the floor, I did'nt today btw 5. Peanut butter on toast 6. Reading Sci-fi/Fantasy books or Comics 7. Playing a vinyl for the first time 8. UrbExing 9. Brewing beer and wondering if its going to taste good,because it looks good 10. Naan and Kebab meat.
every ones favorite drunken thrash metal bastard
And you ate a 12 inch before I was halfway through a 9 inch!
1. Fernando Torres 2. Morning coffee with morning cigarette 3. The ensuing dump 4. Getting a package in the post (most definitely not getting one of those delivery cards in the post) 5. A proper cup of tea (as my dad says, "don't be afraid to get the tea bag wet"; I dearly hope that's not some sort of euphemism) 6. Getting a few clear hours alone to read and listen to music 7. Motorbike rides 8. Cooking lavish food 9. Blutooth. I've never had any use for it, but I'm glad it's become ubiquitous. I now won't part with my money unless what I'm purchasing has blutooth. 10. Being cantankerous. There's a certain, probably uniquely British pleasure in being miserable. The exasperation it causes others is worth the admission price alone.
Last Edit: Jul 11, 2009 5:38:49 GMT -5 by Nickyboi
1. Good music and the obsessive search for it 2. Music Production 3. Guitars and Synthesisers & playing them in bands 4. A dirty cold lager on a hot day 5. A good book 6. Sharing lots in common musically with Billy, but only ever agreeing on Incantation and Camel, and the arguments that ensue 7. Good food & cooking 8. Camping 9. Those rare days when the weather is good in Wales 10. Making compilation tapes with an obsessive quest for the perfect mix
1. Buying new cds 2. Annoying Manowar fans by calling them shit 3. Festivals 4. Playing Live shows 5. Pizza 6. Going to gigs 7. Playing bands that only i like at giffard 8. All you can eat Chinese buffets 9. Getting parcels in post (apart from over last few weeks when ive been disappointed to find out its not my Devourment Pre order grrrr) 10. Telling extremely wrong and distasteful jokes
1. Taking a shower (not golden). Cold in the summer, hot in the winter, all great. 2. Indian food. 3. Pretentious, expensive restaurants. 4. Single malt whisky, preferably Scotch. No ice, no coke, just straight. 5. Going to foreign cities. 6. Spending several days playing the same video game. 7. Reading a book that leaves you in awe of the author's imagination. 8. Taking a day off to listen to new records whilst leafing through the artwork. 9. Watching films in the evening. 10. Blowjobs (receiving).